If it were for me,
I would bare it allI would not hide anything,
I would say as it is, as how I feel it.
But for you,
I will go easy, coz you may miss it, or judge me,
or worse still;
you may hurt and hold on to the pain
So I would rather, spare you what Im feeling right now
I will use codes,
so that, the initial impact is not as raw
I will hide behind symbols
So that I dont know you know how much I'm sore.
would rather hurt alone
Have noone remember how I hurt;
when I have healed.
I feel roughened up,
I feel kicked.
I want to get up,
I want to hold on to something
So I can stop shaking,
So that I dont fall.
They are tears in my heart;
but it hurts to cry,
it hurts to try and heal, coz today Im hurting.
I will wait for the sun to rise,
today I will not not shut my eyes,
I will not lie down,
I will wait for the sun to rise
Nita

hey
ReplyDeletewish i had done this years back. Thank you Ruth
ReplyDeleteOnly a pleasure
Delete